Terms and conditions
The term 'Bookmark Reminder' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website and the offered services of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice.
- We provide Bookmark Reminder "as is", neither we nor any third parties provide any kind of warranty or guarantee express or implied, such as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, accessibility, completeness or suitability of the information found on this website and the service we offer on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that information on this website may contain inaccuracies, the offered service may contain errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- We are not responsible for any accessibility issues (for example unreachable server), or data loss (for example database loss). You acknowledge that we may shut down the service and this website at any time.
- We do not guarantee that the site is safe and your account is secure.
- We are not responsible for the content and availability of the linked websites.
- We are not responsible for any information our users added in their profile. The users are responsible for these information. The user's email address is always present on the pages of his/her profile.
- Your use of any information on this website and the use of the offered service on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Bookmark Reminder, such as a denial of service attack.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You have to accept that we might introduce advertisements to our website at any time.
- We provide no support for the service.
- The service is currently free of charge but this might be changed in the future.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and material, such as design, layout, look, appearance, and software, is the property of Bookmark Reminder or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Bookmark Reminder, and protected by international copyright laws. Reproduction is prohibited.
- By visiting Bookmark Reminder, you agree that the laws of Hungary, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Bookmark Reminder or its associates.
Your membership account
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Bookmark Reminder and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content in their sole discretion. You are also responsible for the links of websites you added in your profile. You are not allowed to use your Bookmark Reminder account to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory. You are not allowed to add websites to your profile that content is hateful, threatening, or pornographic, incites violence, or gratuitous violence.
Websites can also be opened with our so called frame-toolbar. In this case in order to show the html based toolbar and the site in the same window or tab for convenient usage, frames are used, and the opened website is in a subframe. Due to technical limitations of the html framing the url in the browser represents always our website, and our favicon is visible, even if you are visiting an other site in the subframe. If you don't agree with this either not use the service or set the so called popup-toolbar to your links and open the websites with the popup-toolbar (the toolbar is opened in a new, popup window in this case). In case of opening a website with both types of the toolbars the url of the firstly opened webpage can be seen in the toolbar, this however will not be changed due to technical reasons if you navigate on the opened site and click on the links on it.
We are not responsible for the content of the websites opened and shown along with our frame-toolbar when the opened website is in the subframe under our urls at all. Please consider also that some websites can not be opened correctly in a frameset together with our frame-toolbar, however you still can use the popup-toolbar in this case.